Opportunity untuk teman-teman yang tertarik dengan dunia management consulting, esp. in public sector:
INTERNSHIP Positions :
Research Analyst at Skha Group
“What if you really had a chance, to affect changes in lives, organizations or even the world?”
Business becomes increasingly influenced by governmental rules, regulations, and policies.
Business economics and public policy analysis are playing a bigger role in managerial decision making. To respond the challenges, Skha Economic Development Institute (SEDI) was established as the business and economics research arm of Skha Group, a leading management consulting firm in Indonesia.
Overcoming the challenges requires proven strategies, the creativity to see beyond entrenched practices, and the courage to change despite mresistance.
SEDI is opening up 2 (two) Internship Positions as Research Analyst (RA) for a variety of initiatives in Indonesia.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience and to have significant responsibility in a young, vibrant organization undertaking cutting-edge development research. This Analyst will be based in Bandung, but can expect to travel to rural and urban project sites across Indonesia.
Length of commitment starting from 2 (two) to 6 (six) months depends on candidates availability.
• Final year students or recent graduates in urban & regional planning planning, economics, social sciences, public policy, law or related fields are welcome to apply;
• Fluency and excellent communication skills;
• Excellent management and organizational skills ;
• Flexible, self-motivating, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively;
• Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
• Send an email to email@example.com, copying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Applicants must attach a copy of their curriculum vitae.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by email for an interview. Applicants are encouraged to apply early, as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
• *SEDI offer flexible work-hour, excellent package of benefits & salary; and an innovative and creative work environment for successful candidates.
About SEDI & Skha Group:
SEDI aims to empowers public organizations to transform the way they work, from research to result.
SEDI offers a broad range of fully integrated services.
We provide support for public executives & corporate leaders in strategic research, investment advisory, development of policy and regulatory framework and its strategic implementation.
Further information about Skha Group, please proceed to http://www.skhagroup.com/