1. Q: I can’t find free time. Life has become hectic.
A: Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you free.
2. Q: Why has life become complicated now?
A: Stop analyzing life.. It makes it complicated. Just live it.
3. Q:- Why are we then constantly unhappy?
A :- Worrying has become your habit. That’s why you are not happy.
4. Q: Why do good people always suffer?
A: Diamond cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials, but don’t suffer.
With that experience their life becomes better, not bitter.
5. Q: You mean to say such experience is useful?
A: Yes. In every term, Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons later.
6. Q: Because of so many problems, we don’t know where we are heading…
A: If you look outside you will not know where you are heading. Look inside. Eyes provide sight. Heart provides the way.
7. Q:Does failure hurt more than moving in the right direction?
A: Success is a measure as decided by others. Satisfaction is a measure as decided by you.
8. Q: In tough times, how do you stay motivated?
A: Always look at how far you have come rather than how far you have to go. Always count your blessing, not what you are missing.
9. Q:What surprises you about people?
A: When they suffer they ask, “why me?” When they prosper, they never ask “Why me?”
10. Q: How can I get the best out of life?
A:Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.
11. Q: One last question. Sometimes I feel my prayers are not answered.
A: There are no unanswered prayers. Keep the faith and drop the fear. Life is a mystery to solve, not a problem to resolve. Trust me. Life is wonderful if you know how to live.